How do I generate a report from SonarQube?
Browsing the project space in the “More …“ option you will find a section that provides all the reports that you need, from an executive summary to a report with all the issues found. Just download the desired report by clicking on the corresponding download button.
How do I export a Sonar report to Excel?
- Open an excel sheet and go to Data–>select From Web from Get External Data section.
- paste URL in Address section and click on GO button, here you can see your sonar report on the wizard.
- click on Import then you will get a wizard to set properties, set properties as you wish to set and hit OK.
How do I send a Sonar analysis report in an email?
Log in to the SonarQube dashboard and click on the “Administration” tab. Browse to the “Configuration -> General settings -> General” menu. Under the “Email” section, fill out the required information. The settings below configure SonarQube to send emails through a Gmail account.
What is SonarQube report?
SonarQube is an open-source platform developed by SonarSource for continuous inspection of code quality. Sonar does static code analysis, which provides a detailed report of bugs, code smells, vulnerabilities, code duplications.
How do I save SonarQube as a PDF?
- In the Code Coverage Results view, select the file that you want to export, right-click and select Export.
- In the Coverage Result Export dialog box that opens, select SonarQube from the Export Format drop-down list.
- Specify the Destination folder that you want to store the exported files.
How do you Analyse code in SonarQube?
How to Use SonarQube Tool For Code Quality:
- Step 1: Download and Unzip SonarQube.
- Step 2: Run the SonarQube local server.
- Step 3: Start a new SonarQube project.
- Step 4: Setup Project properties and SonarScanner.
- Step 5: View your analysis report on Sonar Dashboard.
Can we export report from SonarQube?
For Project-level data, the primary mechanism for extracting/exporting data from SonarQube is the Web API. It is fully documented inside your SonarQube instance – you can simply follow the “Web API” link at the bottom of any SonarQube page.
How do I read SonarQube results?
To check the complete result in detail we supposed to navigate inside our project. To navigate inside our project we just need to click on the “Project Analyze” link, “Project Analyze” is the title of SonarQube project and it was given while analyzing the code.
Where is SonarQube data stored?
By default, Elasticsearch data is stored in $SONARQUBE-HOME/data, but this is not recommended for production instances. Instead, you should store this data elsewhere, ideally in a dedicated volume with fast I/O. Beyond maintaining acceptable performance, doing so will also ease the upgrade of SonarQube.
How do I create a SonarQube report in Jenkins?
- Log into Jenkins as an administrator and go to Manage Jenkins > Configure System.
- Scroll down to the SonarQube configuration section, click Add SonarQube, and add the values you’re prompted for.
- The server authentication token should be created as a ‘Secret Text’ credential.
Which analysis methods are used in SonarQube?
The following are available:
- SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild: Launch analysis of .
- SonarQube Scanner for Maven: Launch analysis from Maven with minimal configuration.
- SonarQube Scanner for Gradle: Launch Gradle analysis.
- SonarQube Scanner for Ant: Launch analysis from Ant.
Which tool helps Analyse files in SonarQube?
Running Analysis The following are available: SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild: Launch analysis of . Net projects. SonarQube Scanner for Maven: Launch analysis from Maven with minimal configuration.
How do I create a PDF report in SonarQube?
Regulatory PDF Reports To download the regulatory report, go to Project Information > Regulatory Report and select the desired branch. The report will be dynamically generated and downloaded.
How do you analyze a project in SonarQube?
Analyzing a Project
- Click the Create new project button.
- Give your project a Project key and a Display name and click the Set Up button.
- Under Provide a token, select Generate a token.
- Select your project’s main language under Run analysis on your project, and follow the instructions to analyze your project.
How do I check my local Sonar report?
To run SonarScanner from the zip file, follow these steps:
- Expand the downloaded file into the directory of your choice.
- Add the $install_directory/bin directory to your path.
- Verify your installation by opening a new shell and executing the command sonar-scanner -h ( sonar-scanner.bat -h on Windows).
How can I download issue report in SonarQube?
How do I view SonarQube logs?
Checking the logs You’ll find them in $SONARQUBE_HOME/logs : sonar. log – Log for the main process.
How does SonarQube analysis work?
SonarQube is a Code Quality Assurance tool that collects and analyzes source code, and provides reports for the code quality of your project. It combines static and dynamic analysis tools and enables quality to be measured continually over time.
What is Sonar Sonar?
Sonar uses various static & dynamic code analysis tools such as Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs, FxCop, Gendarme, and many more to extract software metrics, which then can be used to improve software quality. Provides lots of plugins.
How to generate PDF report after each analysis in SonarQube?
In this way, a PDF report is generated after each analysis in SonarQube. You can skip report generation or select report type (executive or workbook) globally or at the project level. You can also provide an username/password if your project is secured by SonarQube user management: PDF report can be downloaded from the SonarQube GUI:
How do I open SonarQube files?
Unzip SonarQube-x.x.zip on to a folder, for example, use C:\\SonarQube\\SonarQube-5.3 You should see the files inside the extracted folder.
How do I unblock SonarQube?
Right-click on sonarqube-5.3.zip, select Properties and then click on the Unblock button. Unzip SonarQube-x.x.zip on to a folder, for example, use C:\\SonarQube\\SonarQube-5.3