How do I get more tips on my iPhone?
Get tips on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- Tap Tips below Notification Style, then turn on Allow Notifications.
- Choose options for the location and style of tip notifications, when they should appear, and more.
How do I know if my iPhone is being monitored?
Part 1: How to Tell If Your iPhone is Being Tracked
- 1 Noise During a Call.
- 2 More Power Consumption.
- 3 Increase in iPhone Data Usage.
- 4 iPhone Shuts Down Randomly.
- 5 Too Many Strange Messages in Your Inbox.
- 6 Overheating of the Device.
- 7 Strange Browser History.
- 8 Look for Suspicious Apps.
How to use iPhone 13 tips and tricks for beginners?
It is one of the amazing iPhone 13 tips and tricks that you can use. For this, you need to pass and hold the spacebar of the keyboard and start moving around it. With this, you are able to move the text cursor to anywhere you want. The iPhone 13 allows you to shoot videos in Dolby Vision. In addition, you can also edit the straight off your iPhone.
How to make the most of your iPhone?
50+ Tips and Tricks to Make the Most of Your iPhone. 1 1. Receive Texts and Calls on Your Other Apple Devices. 2 2. Prevent Audio Messages from Expiring. 3 3. Make Your Phone ‘Self-Destruct’. 4 4. Take a Slofie. 5 5. Record Videos in a Pinch.
How to improve the privacy of your iPhone?
If you want to further enhance your privacy, navigate to the Settings app -> Siri & Search -> Siri & Dictation History and get rid of all the interactions currently associated with this iPhone from Apple servers. 28. Hide/Show Home Screen Pages
How to use iPhone 13 keyboard tips and tricks?
It is one of the amazing iPhone 13 tips and tricks that you can use. For this, you need to pass and hold the spacebar of the keyboard and start moving around it. With this, you are able to move the text cursor to anywhere you want.