What should go on a therapist business card?
Make sure to include:
- Your Name.
- Practice Address.
- Practice Phone Number.
- Practice Email Address.
- Professional Website.
- Office Hours (if you work a firm schedule)
How do I brand myself as a therapist?
The Do’s & Don’ts of Authentic Therapy Branding
- Identify the clients you most enjoy working with – and keep them top of mind.
- Consider your own background – both professional and personal.
- Network – so you can learn what else is out there!
- Let your training be the guide.
- Cast too wide of a specialty net.
How do you brand your private practice?
Private Practice Branding: 6 Things Every Therapist Should Know
- What, exactly, is branding?
- Tip #1: Place your ideal client at the center of your brand.
- Tip #2: Give your practice a name (even if it’s your legal name!)
- Tip #3: Create a web presence for your practice.
- Tip #4: Create a logo and color palette.
How do I advertise my therapy services?
6 Free Ways to Advertise Your Practice
- Get a Google Places Listing.
- Start a Facebook Page.
- Free Online Business Directories.
- Write in a Local Newspapers or Magazine.
- Start a Therapy Blog.
- Offer Free Services to the Community.
- Want to learn more or get a quote?
How much do the best therapists make?
Typical therapist salaries range widely – from $30,000 to $100,000. For a therapist (who is not a psychiatrist or a psychologist), salaries depend in part on education and training, as well as clinical specialization. Individual therapists may make anywhere from $30,000 per year to over $100,000.
What are the abbreviations for therapists?
- L.P.C. (Licensed Professional Counselor)
- L.M.H.C. (Licensed Mental Health Counselor)
- L.C.P.C. (Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor)
- L.P.C.C. (Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor of Mental Health)
- L.C.M.H.C. (Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor)
- L.M.H.P. (Licensed Mental Health Practitioner)
How do you put your credentials after your name?
List the highest education degree first, for example, Michael Anderson, PhD, MSN. In most cases, one degree is enough, but if your second degree is in another relevant field, you may choose to list it. For example, a nurse executive might choose Nancy Gordon, MBA, MSN, RN.
How do I market myself as a private practice therapist?
7 Tips for Marketing your Private Practice on a Shoestring Budget
- #2 Blog, Blog, Then Blog Some More.
- #3 Guest Post on Other Blogs.
- #4 Go to Local Networking Events.
- #5 Join or Create Facebook Groups.
- #6 Create a Google My Business Account.
- #7 Claim Your Practice on Yelp.
How can a therapist get more clients?
How to get counseling clients: 7 tips to attract people to your new practice
- Networking events.
- Put your business card in the right hands.
- Join a group.
- Accepting insurance.
- Local advertisements.
- Brand yourself.
- Get involved in the community.
How do you list credentials on a business card?
To list your credentials after your name correctly, follow the order listed below:
- Include your academic degrees.
- List your professional licenses.
- Add your state designations or requirements.
- Include your national certifications.
- List any other certifications you have.
Where can I advertise myself as a therapist?
Therapist directories e-Counseling.com offers a clean and professional showcase for therapists to register their qualifications and expertise, and present their services. The website also provides valuable content that is both engaging and reliable to help users understand their therapy options.