Is Maui a good family vacation?
Maui is definitely the best Hawaiian Island for enjoying outdoor family fun in ease. Throughout the Island of Maui, guests enjoy can enjoy island and jungle living, great outdoor activities, and days of sunshine playing in the surf.
How much does it cost for a family of 4 to go to Maui?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Maui is $2,515 for a solo traveler, $4,517 for a couple, and $8,468 for a family of 4.
How do I plan a family trip to Maui?
Top 9 Tips for Planning An Affordable Family Vacation in Maui
- Take Advantage of Airfare Sales.
- Rent a Beachfront Home Rental Instead of a Hotel Room.
- Shop Local and Cook Your Own Meals.
- Plan Your Travel Itinerary Wisely.
- Book Package Deals for Activities and Attractions.
- Enjoy Free Beach & Resort Activities.
Do you need a passport to Maui?
Do I need my passport to get to Maui? Since Hawaii is the 50th state, you won’t need to bring your passport unless you’re visiting from outside the United States or traveling to another country after Hawaii.
What is cheaper Maui or Honolulu?
That said, prices differ from island to island. We did a full cost analysis using data from the Hawaii Tourism Authority and found that Oahu is the cheapest island to visit and Maui is the most expensive. In fact, for a one week vacation, Oahu comes in 28% cheaper than Maui.
Is Maui expensive for tourists?
Maui is unquestionably more expensive than Oahu. Indeed, Maui is Hawaii’s most expensive island, while Oahu is the least expensive. According to the Hawaii Tourism Authority report (November 2021), the average daily rate for hotel rooms on Maui and Oahu is $530 and $225 respectively.
What is there to do in Maui at night for kids?
Free Things to do in Maui at Night
- Haleakala Crater at Sunset.
- Stargazing at Haleakala Crater on Maui.
- Throw together an easy beach picinic on Maui.
- Photo credit: Old Lahaina Luau.
- Enjoy sunset entertainment on Maui.
- There’s no shortage of live music on Maui.
- Taste all kinds of Hawaiian cocktails at Maui bars.
How do you get to Maui Hawaii?
Getting to Maui There are two smaller commuter airports as well: Kapalua Airport (JHM) in West Maui and Hana Airport (HNM) in East Maui. Many airlines offer non-stop flights direct to Maui. You may also fly into Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on Oahu before heading to Maui on a short, 30-minute flight.
Do you need a car to get around Maui?
Do I need a car to get around on Maui? You can get around Maui by shuttle, tour bus, taxi or public transportation. But to really experience Maui, you should consider reserving a rental car in advance from the Kahului or Kapalua airports.
What is the best Month to go to Maui Hawaii?
The best times to visit Maui are April through May and September through November. The spring and fall shoulder seasons provide the pleasant weather Hawaii vacationers seek without the high rates and heavy crowds that accompany the summer and winter.
Which Hawaiian island is family friendly?
Almost all of the islands in Hawaii are super kid-friendly. But, Maui and Oahu have the most kid-friendly Hawaii attractions and activities. These islands also have lots of resorts for families and lots of direct flights from the West Coast.
What are some good Hawaii vacation packages?
– Premium Romantic Activities – Special Honeymooner Add-Ons – Upgraded Beachfront Resorts – Partial Oceanviews Rooms
What are the best family resorts in Maui?
Grand Wailea. Part of the Waldorf Astoria family of hotels,you can expect luxury on the grandest scale at Grand Wailea.
What hotels are all inclusive in Maui?
Top All inclusive Maui Hotels. Save Hana-Maui Resort, a Destination by Hyatt Residence to your lists. Hana-Maui Resort, a Destination by Hyatt Residence. 4 out of 5. 5031 Hana Hwy, Hana, HI. 54 min drive from Kaanapali Beach. The price is $569 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28 $569.
Where are the best places to vacation in Maui?
– As COVID continues, domestic getaways remain one of the best travel options for US travelers. – If you want to plan a trip in 2022, we found 22 places worth visiting that won’t require a passport. – Here’s where you’ll find pretty scenery, exciting events, hotel and restaurant openings, and more.