What do you say on retirement cakes?
Popular Retirement Cake Saying Ideas:
- Happy Retirement (name)
- Goodbye Tension, Hello Pension.
- Let The Fun Begin.
- We Will Miss You, Enjoy.
- Best Wishes On A Happy Retirement.
- Congrats On Your Retirement.
- Retirement: Where Every Day Is Saturday.
- Retirement Makes Life Sweet.
What do you say to wish someone a happy retirement?
- “Congratulations on your retirement!
- “With heartfelt congratulations on your retirement,”
- “Congratulations on a standout career and best wishes for your retirement!”
- “You’re retiring!
- “It’s been a privilege working with you, and now it’s an honor helping you celebrate your retirement.
What do you write on retirement Flowers?
- Sending you loving wishes for a truly amazing retirement.
- We’ll miss you.
- May your do all the things you love to do and avoid the things you don’t like to do in your retirement.
- May you live out your retirement dreams to its fullest.
- Wishing you an amazing retirement, the best is still to come.
What do you say on a retirement cake funny?
Here are some humorous options.
- Unemployed and Loving It.
- Take Us With You!
- Goodbye Tension. Hello Pension.
- Retirement is a Piece of Cake.
- Showering is Now Optional. (But Still Recommended)
- Piece at Last.
- Happy Retirement… You Old Fart.
- PTO = Permanent Time Off.
Do you put candles on a retirement cake?
Someone is retiring and you’re busy organizing a retirement celebration and you’re wondering, do you put candles on a retirement cake? In general, you put a cake topper that says ‘Happy Retirement’ or ‘The Legend Has Retired’ on top of a retirement cake, instead of candles.
What to say to a friend that is retiring?
Retirement messages for friends and family
- May this next chapter of life bring you endless time to do the things you love!
- Welcome to the next stage of your life, where every day is the weekend!
- Now the fun begins!
- Wishing you endless days of relaxation.
- Hope your retirement is as rockin’ as you imagined it would be!
What to say to a nurse retiring?
Happy Retirement Messages for Nurses
- Congrats on your retirement! Although a retired Nurse never stops nurturing and caring, now’s the time to direct those caring actions toward yourself.
- We are so fortunate to have had you here for all these years. You don’t even know how deeply you will be missed.
What do you write in a friends retirement card?
Example messages for a coworker’s retirement card
- Congratulations on your retirement and your wonderful career!
- Happy retirement! We will miss you at the office!
- Celebrating you today!
- Best wishes to you and your family.
- Congrats to the retiree!
- You’ve worked hard for so many years.
What to say to a good friend who is retiring?
Short & Sweet Messages
- Here’s to a wonderful new chapter.
- Congratulations on your retirement.
- Time to relax and enjoy yourself.
- Life begins at retirement.
- Now you’re as free as the breeze!
- These are the golden years.
- Wishing you health and happiness for the future.
- Congratulations on your well-deserved 7-day weekend.
Should you write “happy retirement” on a retirement cake?
Retirement is a major milestone in someone’s life, and as much as the top of the cake is such a small space to commemorate all their achievements, writing “Happy Retirement” is not one of the things you should be tempted to do. In as much as you can, resist that urge!
Does the cake have to match the theme for the retirement party?
If guests are standing, the cake needs to be easy to eat! Do you have a theme for the retirement party? If yes, the cake needs to match the theme you have chosen. Olivier De Winne studied and worked in France until 2005 when he moved to England. In the past, he has set up and managed several companies in different industries.
What is a good idea for a military retirement cake?
A good idea for a military retirement cake would be to have a cake made to represent the relevant military branch. The cake could also be shaped like your country’s flag with different symbols to represent the military branches. For example, a boat for the Marines or plane for the Air force.
What to put on a retirement cake for a co-worker?
And these below cake sayings from funny to sincere are great to put on your co-worker’s retirement cake. 14) Happy Retirement! The Great Escape – cake with a prisoner (retiree) is escaping from a prison cell 29) Who Cares? You’re Retired – a messy cake 33) Take Me With You! Your boss is retiring.