What is the highest paying high school diploma job?
Top 10 Highest Paid Careers with a High School Diploma
- Detectives and Criminal Investigators | $78,100.
- Commercial Pilots | $77,200.
- Media and Communication Equipment Workers, All Other | $75,700.
- Power Plant Operators | $74,700.
- First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers | $73,200.
How can I make 60000 a year?
20 Jobs Where You Can Make $60,000 Out of College
- Market Research Analyst.
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist.
- Film and Video Editor.
- Conservation Scientist or Forester.
- Human Resources Specialist.
- High School Teacher.
- Respiratory Therapist.
- Public Relations Specialist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,000.
How can I make money with just a highschool diploma?
Top jobs you can get with only a high school diploma
- Dispensing optician.
- Community health care worker.
- Pharmacy technician.
- Gaming manager.
- 5. Mail carrier.
- Power plant operator.
- Audiovisual technician.
Who makes 100k a year?
For example, according to the Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics (OEWS) program, physicians, surgeons, chief executives, lawyers, pharmacists, and dentists in the U.S. all earn more than $100,000 per year, on average. So do some types of engineers and scientists, including astronomers and physicists.
What jobs earn 100k a year?
25 Hot Jobs That Pay More Than $100,000 a Year
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Salary: 103,390.
- Information Security Analyst. Salary: $103,590.
- Medical and Health Services Manager.
- General and Operations Manager.
- Chemical Engineer.
- Sales Engineer.
- Software Developer, Quality Assurance Analyst and Tester.
How can I make 100k a year?
How to make $100k a year
- Choose the right industry. The first step in earning at least $100,000 in salary is to choose a career in a more lucrative industry.
- Pursue a high-paying career.
- Consider your expenses.
- Move to a high-paying city.
- Invest in education.
- Add revenue streams.
- Negotiate your salary.
What are the highest-paying jobs you can get with just a diploma?
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are a ton of high-paying jobs that only require a high school diploma. Some of those careers include nuclear-power-reactor operators, commercial pilots, and detectives. Here are the highest-paying jobs you can get with just a high school diploma.
What are the high-paying jobs that only require high school?
According to new data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, here are 17 of the high-paying jobs where workers only need to finish high school. Each has an annual salary of at least $61,000. The median annual wages listed are calculated to include hourly, weekly, and annual pay, as well as sales commissions and production bonuses.
Is it worth it to get a job in high school?
If you’re a high schooler, and you’re going to give up some precious hours of studying and/or going out with your friends for the sake of work, the compensation better be worth it. This is why we’ve compiled the most popular, most suitable jobs for high school students and picked out 15 with the ones that have the best salaries.
Do you need a high school diploma or trade school?
Many industries that only require a high school diploma provide training for new hires on the job. That means there’s no need to go to trade school, and no certificate or diploma is required.