Who is niharika English trainer?
Niharika John Mehra is a freelance English trainer from Indore (M.P.). She has a whopping 63,000 followers and 260,000 lifetime views. “Becoming a trainer was never in my initial plans but God’s plan was different for me.
How do I gain confidence to speak?
To appear confident:
- Maintain eye contact with the audience.
- Use gestures to emphasise points.
- Move around the stage.
- Match facial expressions with what you’re saying.
- Reduce nervous habits.
- Slowly and steadily breathe.
- Use your voice aptly.
Which is best free English learning app?
10 Free Mobile Apps to Help You Learn English Faster
- Hello English. This is my first recommendation for anyone looking to improve their English.
- Duolingo. If you want to learn English from scratch, then this is the app you are looking for.
- Learn English Daily.
How can I speak attractively?
How to make your voice sound more attractive
- Speak from the diaphragm.
- Find your maximum resonance point.
- Don’t punch your words.
- Clear your throat.
- Do not allow inflection at the end of your sentences.
- Control your volume.
- Remember to pause.
- Slow down your tempo.
How can I change my speaking voice?
Some vocal warmups and exercises you can use to relax your voice include:
- lip buzzing.
- tongue trills.
- loosening your jaw by opening your mouth wide, then gently closing it.
- deep breathing.
- gently massaging your throat to loosen tense muscles.
What are the 4 types of communication skills?
There are four basic communication styles: passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive and assertive. It’s important to understand each communication style, and why individuals use them.
How do I become more well spoken?
5 Remarkably Powerful Hacks to Become More Articulate (You Don’t Have to Give a TED Talk to Do It)
- Listen to yourself.
- Don’t be afraid to pronounce.
- Keep it simple.
- Forget the filler.
- Pay attention to your audience.