How do I get sound on Internet Explorer?
Method 1: Make Sound enabled in Internet Explorer Settings
- Open Internet Explorer then presses Alt to show up menu then click Tools > Internet Options.
- Now switch to the Advanced tab and then under Multimedia, make sure to checkmark “Play sounds in webpages. “
- Click Apply, followed by OK.
- Reboot your PC to save changes.
Why is there no sound on Internet videos?
Make sure the page is not muted by right-clicking on its tab, if it’s muted, you’ll see an Unmute site option. If there’s a cross mark through the speaker icon in the address bar of the tab you’re having sound problems with, click on it and then click on Always allow sound on [website] and click Done.
How do I fix the sound on Microsoft edge?
Top 8 Ways to Fix No Sound on Microsoft Edge
- Check If Tab Is Muted. Edge allows you to mute or unmute each tab so that you only hear sound from specific pages.
- Check Device Volume.
- Switch Output Devices.
- Reset Site Permissions.
- Disable Extensions.
- Update Edge.
- Clear Browsing Data.
- Reset Microsoft Edge.
Why can’t I hear my videos on my computer?
If your computer has external speakers, make sure that they are turned on and that the volume is turned up. Make sure that the speaker cable is securely plugged into the “output” audio socket on your computer.
Why do some websites have no sound?
In many cases, the reason why you can’t hear sound through Google Chrome is because the website playing it is automatically muted. Each tab in Chrome can be muted, allowing you to only hear the sounds you want to hear on specific pages. You’ll need to unmute the tab to fix the problem.
How do I unmute my browser?
Mute Individual Browser Tabs in Google Chrome To unmute them, right-click one of that site’s tabs and click “Unmute SIte.” In older versions of Google Chrome, you could just click on the speaker icon that appears on a tab that is playing audio. You’d see a line through it, and the tab would be muted.
Why did my sound stop working on Windows 10?
Uninstall and reinstall your audio driver. If updating your Windows 10 audio driver doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Find your sound card in the Device Manager again, then right-click it and select Uninstall. Windows re-installs the driver at the next system reboot.
Why there is no sound in Edge browser?
So, if Edge is set to low volume or if it is muted, you won’t hear any sound. Here’s how to check and change that. Step 1: Right-click on the speaker icon on the Taskbar and select Open volume mixer. Step 2: Under Apps, use the slider next to Microsoft Edge to increase the volume.
How do I enable audio and video in Microsoft Edge?
- Right click on Volume icon in Taskbar and click on Sounds.
- Right click on Playback device and select Properties.
- Go to Advanced tab and under Exclusive mode, uncheck.
- Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.
- Give exclusive mode application priority.
- Click on OK.
How do you fix a video without sound?
Part 2: Try Simple Solutions to Fix MP4 No Sound
- Identify and Install the Needed Audio Codecs: This solution applies to situations where the original audio codecs supported by the media player are missing from your system.
- Convert the MP4 File into Another Video Format:
- Play MP4 on a Different Media Player:
Why is my audio not working on my PC?
Restart your computer and run the BIOS/UEFI setup menu. When doing so, specifically look at the audio settings. In BIOS, tab over to the Advanced menu and make sure that the sound card is enabled. If the prior step doesn’t work, update your BIOS and see if this fixes your sound problems.
How do I enable sound on a website?
How to Allow Sound Access on Chrome Computer?
- Launch the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Scroll down to the Privacy and Security section, and select the Site settings from the menu.
- Choose the Sounds option within Additional Content settings.
How do I allow sound on my website?
Why is my media sound not working?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: Navigate to Settings.
How do I get my sound back on Windows 11?
How Do I Get My Sound Back on Windows 11?
- Check the volume level.
- Double-check that the speakers or headphones are turned on and properly connected to the computer.
- Set the sound device as default.
- Confirm that the software you’re using is configured to relay sound to your device.
- Restart your computer.
How do I enable sound in edge browser?
How to fix no sound in Internet Explorer?
Certain browser Extensions and Add-ons can interfere with proper functioning of Internet Explorer and cause problems like No Sound in Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer > click on the Gear Icon > Manage add-ons.
Does Internet Explorer 11 have sound on Windows 10?
No Sound on Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10. Although Microsoft deprecated Internet Explorer with the release of Windows 10 and introduced the all-new browser named Microsoft Edge, some people still tend to use Internet Explorer because of work or some other reasons.
How to enable sound on a web page in Windows 10?
Then hit ALT + T or click on Tools in the menu bar to open the drop-down menu. And then, click on Internet Options. A new window of Internet Options will appear. Now, navigate to a tab labeled as Advanced. Under the section named Multimedia, check the entry that says Play sounds in webpages.
How do I change the sound on my internet browser?
Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear Icon located at the top-right corner of your screen and click on Internet Options in the drop-down menu. On the Internet Options screen, open Advanced Tab, scroll down to Multimedia section and make sure that Play sounds in webpages option is checked.