Is Moto G still supported?
People who bought the Moto G Power in 2020, for example, will not be able to upgrade their phones to Android 12. They’ll be missing out on key enhancements meant to protect their personal data.
How do I send pictures from my Moto G Power 2021?
MOTO G POWER (2021) – Share Picture from Gallery
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps.
- Tap. Photos.
- Tap an album (if necessary).
- Tap a picture.
- Tap. Share.
- Tap one of the available options (e.g., Bluetooth, Cloud, Email, Messaging, etc.).
- Enter any additional info required to send or share the picture.
How long will the Moto G Power 2020 be supported?
The Moto G Power (2020) is scheduled to stop receiving security updates after April 2022 which would equate to 2 years of security updates.
How do I backup my Moto G to my computer?
Select Menu scroll down and touch settings. Touch Backup account….We recommend uploading any important files or folders to Google Drive.
- Locate the file or folder on your device.
- Touch and hold the file or folder.
- Select the share icon.
- Touch Save to Drive.
- Name the file or folder. Touch Save.
How can I connect my Moto G to PC?
Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, touch and hold the. Status bar. (located at the top) then drag to the bottom. The image depicted below is an example.
- Tap. USB for charging. .
- Select. File transfers. . Selected when a green dot is present.
Why can’t I send pictures on my Moto G?
If your smartphone refuses to send or receive picture messages, check that data connection is active and enabled on your device. If you’re using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable Wi-Fi and use cellular data. You cannot send MMS over Wi-Fi, so you should make sure you have an active cellular/mobile data plan.