What prayers Does God answer?
Jesus taught, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find” (Matthew 7:7). When you are sincerely striving to obey God’s commandments, He will give you answers to your prayers, and you will be ready to receive them. God “heareth the prayer of the righteous” (Proverbs 15:29).
Does God answer all of our prayers?
The truth is, God always answers our prayers. Sometimes his answer is “no,” sometimes it’s “wait,” and sometimes it’s “yes.” Whatever God gives as an answer we can always be assured that it is the right answer for us.
How do I ask God for an answer?
What Can I Do to Receive Answers from God?
- Evaluate Your Questions. Sometimes I assume that God will simply give me revelation because it’s obvious that I need His help and guidance in my life.
- Practice Serious Reflection.
- Write It Down.
- Ask: Is There More?
- Invite Revelation.
- Move Forward in Faith.
Why some prayers are not answered?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – Other versions start this verse with “don’t be anxious” in place of “Be careful…” – Once you know God has said yes, you know you will receive it.
How do you make your prayers come true?
I hope they will encourage you to make 2022 a year of prayer.
- Know to whom you are speaking.
- Thank him.
- Ask for God’s will.
- Say what you need.
- Ask for forgiveness.
- Pray with a friend.
- Pray the Word.
- Memorize Scripture.
How can I make my prayers come true?
What to do when your prayers seem unanswered?
We are not God. We need to think of prayer as humble asking and not spoiled demanding.
How can I have my prayers answered by God?
Receive what God has already provided. Many times we are begging God to do things for us and we pray for long hours hoping this will make him do
Why are some prayers not answered?
– in your prayers, thank God first, glorify him in praise – don’t dive into asking without begging for forgiveness of sin which may hinder your prayers – while you pray, talk to God in his words. Quote the Bible and remind him of his promises. – be consistent in your request and submit to his wills. – fasting can be a better way of presenting your supplication.
Does God Hear my prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.