Which 2013 SUV has the best gas mileage?
Top 12 Most Fuel-Efficient Crossovers and SUVs for 2013
- 2013 Lexus RX 450h — 30/32/28.
- 2013 Mazda CX-5 — 29/26/35 (tie) 2013 Nissan Juke — 29/27/32 (tie)
- 2013 BMW X1 — 28/24/34 (tie) 2013 Buick Encore — 28/25/33 (tie)
- 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport — 27/24/31.
- 2013 Ford Escape — 26/23/33 (tie)
Which crossover SUV is best on gas mileage?
The 10 Most Fuel-Efficient 2022 AWD Crossovers
- Hyundai Tucson PHEV (80 MPGe)
- Kia Sorento PHEV (79 MPGe)
- Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring (78 MPGe)
- Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV (76 MPGe)
- Volvo XC60 T6 Extended Range (63 MPGe)
- Volvo XC90 T8 Extended Range (66 MPGe)
- Ford Escape Hybrid (40 MPG)
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid (40 MPG)
What used SUV has good gas mileage?
Which used SUVs are the most fuel efficient?
|2011 Kia Sportage||22 mpg||30 mpg|
|2012 Ford Escape||21 mpg||27 mpg|
|2013 Toyota Highlander||20 mpg||25 mpg|
|2014 Nissan Rogue||25 mpg||32 mpg|
What used vehicle gets the best gas mileage?
11 Great Used Cars with Great Fuel Economy
- 2001 Honda Insight. This used car was the first hybrid to hit the market.
- 2010 Toyota Prius.
- 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid.
- 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid.
- 2013 Volkswagen Jetta.
- 2016 Chevrolet Spark.
- 2012 Hyundai Veloster.
- 2011 Smart Fortwo Coupe.
Which crossover is the most reliable?
10 Most Reliable Crossovers
- Buick Encore.
- Chevrolet Equinox.
- GMC Terrain.
- Hyundai Tucson.
- Kia Sorento.
- Honda CR-V.
- Volkswagen Tiguan.
- Nissan Murano.
What are the best-rated SUVs of 2013?
Honda and Toyota each rank at the top of two segments, while General Motors models rank in the top two positions in the Large Crossover/SUV segment. Listed below, by segment and accompanied by the each model’s problems per 100 vehicles (PP100) score, are the top-rated SUVs from the 2013 Vehicle Dependability Study.
Are crossovers and SUVs good for fuel economy?
Crossovers and SUVs are known for offering certain benefits. For shoppers who list generous cargo and passenger capacity as their main priorities, this vehicle category is a prime fit. There are many picks within this segment that come armed with another asset: strong fuel economy.
Is the 2013 Toyota Highlander a good used SUV?
The 2013 Toyota Highlander ranks in the middle of the very competitive midsize SUV class. Though it has a comfortable ride, an attractive in read more » Despite top-flight safety scores, the used 2013 GMC Acadia ranks in the middle of its class.
Is the 2013 Hyundai Tucson a good used car?
The 2013 Hyundai Tucson ranks near the top of its class. The Tucson has intutive tech features, a potent available engine, good maneuverabil read more » With its superb reliability rating and low ownership costs, the used 2013 Toyota Venza sits in the top half of our rankings. However, its … read more »