What are the 6 annexes of MARPOL 73 78?
Annex I: Regulation for the prevention of pollution by oil. Annex II: Regulation for the control of pollution by noxious liquid substances. Annex III: Regulation for the prevention of pollution by harmful substances carried by sea in packaged form. Annex IV: Regulation for the Prevention of pollution by sewage from …
What is the meaning of 73 78 in MARPOL?
(“MARPOL” is short for marine pollution and “73/78” is short for the years 1973 and 1978.)
What are the documents required by the MARPOL Annexes?
Immediately after the survey on board, we issue the required international certificates for proving environmental protection, such as:
- IOPP Certificate (MARPOL I)
- NLS Certificate (MARPOL II)
- ISPP Certificate (MARPOL IV)
- Garbage Certificate of Compliance (MARPOL V)
- IEE Certificate (MARPOL VI)
- IAPP Certificate (MARPOL VI)
What is form R in shipping?
5) International Ship safety radio certificate Form R gives the details of all the radio equipments required and available on board. The certificate is valid maximum for 5 years. The class stamps the certificate for annual endorsement each year after verifying each element.
What are the 5 regulations of MLC?
The Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) is divided into 5 main titles which are:
- Minimum Requirements for seafarers to work on ships. Minimum age.
- Conditions of Employment.
- Accommodation, Recreation, Food and Catering.
- Health Protection, Medical Care, Welfare and Social Security Protection.
- Compliance and Enforcement.
What are the 5 Regulations of MLC?
What is MARPOL 73/78?
The International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, 1973, as modified by the Protocol of 1978 (MARPOL 73/78), was promoted by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to prohibit all ships from discharging wastes at sea which could result in pollution of the marine environment.
What is the 73/78 Convention of international maritime law?
MARPOL 73/78 applies to oil tankers, cruise ships, general cargo and container vessels, tugs, ferries, yachts and small pleasure craft. The objective of the convention is to reduce the volumes…
What is the best MARPOL service provider in Middle East?
CRI is approved and certified MARPOL service provider in Middle East. Our technology systems are IMO compliant with MARPOL and Ballast Water Management. As a leading maritime waste management company.