What is a stronger word for love?
1 tenderness, fondness, predilection, warmth, passion, adoration. 2 liking, inclination, regard, friendliness. 15 like. 16 adore, adulate, worship.
What are the words related to love?
- deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment.
- devotion, adoration, doting, idolization, worship.
- passion, ardour, desire, lust, yearning, infatuation, adulation, besottedness.
What is the meaning of love in one word?
Definition of love (Entry 1 of 2) 1a(1) : strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties maternal love for a child. (2) : attraction based on sexual desire : affection and tenderness felt by lovers After all these years, they are still very much in love.
What’s a word for showing love?
Some common synonyms of affection are emotion, feeling, passion, and sentiment.
What word is deeper than love?
Yes,There is word ‘Hope’ and where there is stronger word ‘Love’ , there is even strongest word ‘Hope’. “Hope is a good thing, may be the best of things and No good thing ever dies” – Shawshank Redemption.
What’s another way to say I love you?
I’ve got feelings for you. I care about you. I’ve fallen for you. I adore you.
What is the strongest way to say I love you?
How to Say “I Love You”
- I am here for you… always.
- I’m yours.
- I’m the luckiest person in the world.
- We are meant to be.
- I’d do anything to make you smile.
- You are my soulmate.
- My heart calls out for you.
- I like the way you make me feel, even when you are not around.
What is the meaning of the word Fonder?
Define fonder. fonder synonyms, fonder pronunciation, fonder translation, English dictionary definition of fonder. adj. fond·er , fond·est 1. Having a strong liking, inclination, or affection: fond of ballet; fond of my nieces and nephews.
What are some romantic phrases for Love?
12 Words and Phrases for Romantic Relationships 1 Blind/Double/Hot Date. 2 Apple of One’s Eye. 3 Puppy Love (and Calf-love) The term puppy love is used for those romantic feelings of love that are felt between young people and are not considered to be real love 4 Head Over Heels. 5 Heartthrob/Sweetheart.
What does love mean to you?
When one has once wholly entered the realm of love, the world, no matter how imperfect, becomes rich and beautiful; it consists solely of opportunities for love. Love is what is left in a relationship after all the selfishness has been removed.
What is the meaning of Fond?
1. having a liking or affection for (usu. fol. by of): to be fond of animals. 2. loving; affectionate: to give someone a fond look. 3. excessively tender or indulgent; doting: a fond parent. 4. cherished with strong or unreasoning feeling: to nourish fond hopes of becoming president.