How do I transfer Viva credit?
How to Use the Service
- Enter a USSD command: *121*amount* receiver_number#
- Send a SMS to 81121 with the following content: T
- Access SIM ToolKit menu and follow the instructions for credit transfer.
How can I transfer balance from STC to Mobily?
Example: *133*0556042XXX*10# and Press the Call Button. In addition to the above method. If you know about the iqama number of the receiver, then type the following balance transfer code on your dial pad. *133* STC Sawa Mobile Number Of Receiver* Amount*Iqama Number Of Receiver# and press dial.
How can I get loan from STC?
For that, you shall follow this simple procedure:
- Write STC emergency loan code “1” in an SMS.
- Send it to 808808.
- Soon you will receive Sawa 5 riyal advance credit.
- Utilize the credit within 24 hours.
How do I transfer my recharge from one phone to another?
Dial: If you want to transfer your mobile balance just dial *567*FriendMobileNumber*Amount#. Transfer Limit: You can transfer a balance from minimum Rs. 10 to Rs. 50 to another network.
What is STC transfer?
STC to STC Credit Transfer STC allows its customers to transfer credit from one STC line to another. Active prepaid customers can use the STC to STC balance transfer service. The credit sender must have enough credit in his balance to transfer credit to others.
How can I transfer credit to Philippines?
Transfer load from STC to the Philippines
- Code: 133*Philippines Mobile Number*Reference Code.
- Example: 133*0063999221626*1.
- Send it to 801500. Reference Code “1“ will transfer 50 PHP for SR 5.5. Reference Code “2“ will transfer 100 PHP for SR 11. Reference Code “3“ will transfer 300 PHP for SR 33.
How can I transfer money from STC to bank account?
How to Transfer Money to an International Bank Account
- Log in to the STC Pay.
- Select “International Transfer.”
- On the next page, you will see a list of added receivers.
- Select the receiver and click on “Transfer Money.”
- Enter the amount in Saudi Riyal or Local Currency.
- Select the “Purpose of Transfer.”
How do I transfer my balance from one phone to another?
How can I get free Mobily credit?
Now with Mobily Emergency Credit Service you can get instant credit and pay later when you recharge!…How to get Emergency Credit?
|Emergency Credit Band||USSD Code||SMS Send the code to 1100|
|300 MB Data Bundle valid for 7 days (Price 10 SAR)||*403#||403|
|Maximum credit up to 30 SAR||*430#||430|
How do I borrow credit?
These simple steps should guide you:
- Dial *506#
- Select the “BORROW CREDIT” option and proceed.
- Choose a suitable amount from the list.
- Choose option “1” to confirm.
How can I get emergency credit in STC Bahrain?
You can send “5” to 81200 You can also dial *124# or *81200# and select the option to stop receiving offers from the service. You can always use SMS and USSD channels to request advance credit even if you requested not to receive offers from the service.
How can I transfer credit from Sawa to Philippines?
What is international credit transfer?
Transactions between residents in a currency other than the local currency are also considered to be international credit transfers. Payments can be made to a total of 243 countries worldwide.
How can I transfer money from stc to Quickpay?
- Click the “local transfer” icon.
- Click “Transfer to a new beneficiary’s”
- Enter the beneficiary’s details.
- Confirm the transaction.
How can I transfer money from stc to sadad?
Once your account is verified, you can add money to your stc pay account using any SADAD Kiosk across Bahrain. Once you add money to your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS and will see that the money has been added to your account on the App. You can also enter your email address to receive a receipt.
How can I get 30 riyal credit in mobily?
SR 30 Mobily Credit Loan Dial mobily advance balance code *430# or; Type “430” in a message and send it to 1100. SR 6 fee + SR 30 Mobily emergency credit is deducted upon the next recharge.
How can I transfer balance from mobily to mobily?
Dial *123*mobile number*Amount# Press the call key. If the credit is successfully transferred, you will receive a notification that the credit transfer has been successfully accomplished.
What is the code to borrow credit?
Are you out of airtime? Borrow now and pay later by dialing *321# or online by clicking here. Borrowed airtime will be deducted from your next recharge. This service allows active Glo prepaid subscribers who meet the eligibility criteria borrow airtime.