Is there a word called kindest?
1. of a good or benevolent nature or disposition, as a person. 2. having, showing, or proceeding from benevolence: kind words.
How do you say kindest?
Which is correct kindest or most kind?
The rule for comparatives and superlatives of one-syllable, such as the adjective “kind,” is to add -er or -est suffixes to the basic form, i.e., “kinder” and “kindest.” Most two-syllable adjectives and adverbs also add -er to form the comparative.
What does kindest heart mean?
If you describe someone as kind-hearted, you mean that they are kind, caring, and generous. He was a warm, generous and kind-hearted man. Synonyms: sympathetic, kind, generous, helpful More Synonyms of kind-hearted.
How do you use kindest in a sentence?
Kindest sentence example You are the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met. I was overjoyed to see my dearest and kindest friend once more. It was so hard to lose him, he was the best and kindest of friends, and I do not know what we shall do without him….
What do you call a kind person?
synonyms for kind-hearted altruistic. amiable. amicable. considerate. generous.
How do you use Kinder in a sentence?
Kinder sentence example
- It was a much kinder death than he deserved.
- My terms are far kinder for you than I’d give anyone else.
- This is much kinder to hands and wrists.
- Alternatives to fossil fuels are also often kinder to the environment.
- Pierre signed the deed and after that the princess grew still kinder .
What do u call a kind person?
How do you describe a kind person?
Kind people are gentle and patient with those who need help. They have the ability to be present in any situation and offer a listening ear, warm smile, or an encouraging word when needed. Kindness can come from anyone- not just friends, but also strangers on the street.
What is the superlative form of kind?
The superlative form of kind; most kind.
How do you use happiest in a sentence?
Happiest sentence example
- At last the happiest of happy moments arrived.
- And so God who is the greatest and happiest of all beings is the most loving too.
- I spent many of my happiest hours on his back.
- Again in France in 1817, her life at Neuilly until 1828 was the happiest period of her existence.
What is another word for a nice person?
The definition of amiable is a person, place, or thing that is likeable or a person who is kind and good-natured.
How do you say someone is very kind?
Is Kindest a formal regard?
“Kind regards” is a more formal sign-off than “Best regards,” — and “Warm regards” takes the familiarity a step forward. “Warm regards” is generally reserved for close friends and family and should not be used in professional correspondence.
What is a sentence for friendlier?
Friendlier sentence example Modern woven wool feels much softer and friendlier than that. Organic fields are also thought to be friendlier to birds and other wildlife. While the selection and process may not be quite as simple, getting some free playable NES video games is a lot friendlier on your wallet.
How do you say nice person?
An affable person is friendly and feels at ease talking to others. “You’d be great at sales. Your affable personality is perfect for it.” A polite person is respectful and considerate toward others.
What is another word for a good person?
1 pure, moral, conscientious; meritorious, worthy, exemplary, upright.
What does the name kindest mean?
synonyms: Good will; benignity; grace; tenderness; compassion; humanity; clemency; mildness; gentleness; goodness; generosity; beneficence; favor. Etymology: From Kind. ( a. ) From Middle English kindenesse, equivalent to kind + -ness .
What does kindest mean?
What does the name kindest mean? Kindest meaning Superlative form of kind: most kind. Is kindest an adjective? Adjective: kind (kinder,kindest) kInd. Having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behaviour. What is the true meaning of kindness? Freebase(4.25 / 4 votes)Rate this definition: Kindness. Kindness is the act ]
Is kindest an adverb?
Here’s the word you’re looking for. Please; used to make a polite request. (US) With kind acceptance; used with take. “No doubt, you’d kindly offer to refit her house, and then leave her to fester in it.” “It was kindly a get-together day. The farmers all went in and helped each other thresh and the women helped each other cook and wash dishes.”
– THAT I KNOW is a present tense, a daily occurrence, and sort of habit. – PERSON (WHOM) I HAVE ( JUST ) EVER MET, brackets denote FULL version. – the difference, outside the scope of grammar as in the query, 1/ has the meaning of MORE familiar with the person, whereas in 2/ LESSER, because you have JUST met