What is the best cenote in Riviera Maya?
8 Best Cenotes in Riviera Maya
- Cenote Ik Kil, Chichén Itzá
- Cenote X’Canche, Valladolid.
- Cenote Dos Ojos, Tulum.
- Grand Cenote, Tulum.
- Cenote Jardin del Eden, Puerto Aventuras.
- Cenote Chaak Tun, Playa del Carmen.
- Cenote Samula, Valladolid.
- Cenote Suytun, Valladolid.
Where is Ruta de los cenotes?
Ruta de Cenotes. One of the best areas for experiencing cenotes in the Riviera Maya is a strip in Puerto Morelos, where cenotes dot the jungle on either side of the road for several kilometers.
Are cenotes cold?
Their temperature remains cold because they are fed by underground rivers that have little or no contact at all with solar energy, therefore, it does not raise the temperature of the water.
What is the most famous cenote in Mexico?
Cenote Dos Ojos
1. Cenote Dos Ojos: Best Cenote for Snorkeling. Located just 15 minutes drive from Tulum, Cenote Dos Ojos is one of the largest and probably one of the most famous cenotes in Mexico. The cave system of the cenote is known to be at least 61 km and 118 m deep.
What can you do at Los cenotes?
All inclusive Jungle Road Adventure.
How do I get to cenotes without a car?
There are no public transportations that go to the cenotes however what you can do if you are coming either from Playa or Cancun is to take a bus from your city (playa del Carmen or Cancun or the minivan would stop all along the Carretera federal – main road-) to Puerto Morelos.
Where should I stay to see cenotes in Mexico?
Featured Hotels Near Cenote Dos Ojos
- Pepem Eco Hotel Tulum at the Jungle near by from at least 10 Cenotes – Adults Only. Tulum (0.9 miles from Cenote Dos Ojos)
- Xcacel Dreams. Hotel in Chemuyil (3.1 miles from Cenote Dos Ojos)
- Tulum Nueve.
- Colorbox beds and rooms by Milenium.
- Hacienda Dos Ojos.
Can you visit cenotes without tour?
10 answers. Yes, once you pay the park fee you can jump right in on your own. I visited a few cenotes while in Playa, not all cenotes were created equal lol.