Who is the richest man in Africa Top 10?
As of June 2022, Aliko Dangote was the richest man in Africa. He had a net worth of nearly 15 billion U.S. dollars and ranked 125th worldwide.
Who is the Top 10 Richest man in Africa 2022?
The Richest People in Africa 2022
- Aliko Dangote – Richest Person in Africa.
- Nassef Sawiris – Net Worth – 9.2 Billion USD.
- Nicky Oppenheimer – 8 Billion USD.
- 4 Johann Rupert – 7.1 Billion USD.
- Mike Adenuga – 6.4 Billion USD.
- Issad Rebrab – 4.8 billion USD.
- Nathan Kirsh – 4.7 billion USD.
- Abdulsamad Rabiu – 4.9 billion USD.
Who is the Top 10 Richest man in Africa 2021?
Some list members grow richer or poorer within weeks or days of our measurement date.
- ALIKO DANGOTE. Net worth: $13.9 billion.
- JOHANN RUPERT & FAMILY. Net worth: $11 billion.
- NICKY OPPENHEIMER & FAMILY. Net worth: $8.7 billion.
- NASSEF SAWIRIS.
- ABDULSAMAD RABIU.
- MIKE ADENUGA.
- ISSAD REBRAB & FAMILY.
- NAGUIB SAWIRIS.
What are the top ten poorest countries in Africa?
Which country in Africa is the richest?
are much better known in his home country, Nigeria, and across Africa. Over several decades, the Dangote Group has grown to be one of the largest companies on the continent, and it’s made its founder, Aliko Dangote, the richest Black person in the world.
Who is the wealthiest person in Africa?
– The 15 richest people in Africa have a combined net worth of over $76 billion. – Topping the list is Aliko Dangote, owner of West Africa’s largest conglomerate, with a $17.8 billion net worth. – The net worths compiled in this list come from Forbes and the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. – Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Who are the top 10 richest African people?
Here are 10 family offices owned by African billionaires and what they do. TY Danjuma Family Office is a privately-owned single family office that manages the assets of Nigerian billionaire and former defence minister Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma (pictured left).