How competitive is Masters in psychology?
Generally, graduate schools in psychology want to see an average 3.0 cumulative GPA. While many graduate schools in psychology will not consider a student with less than a 3.0 GPA, competitive GRE scores override a lower GPA.
What GPA do you need to transfer to Brown?
What are my chances of getting into UIUC?
With an admissions rate of 62%, Illinois is moderately selective. Do keep in mind that most students are in-state, however. Some colleges within U of I have more competitive admissions statistics.
Is UIUC CS hard?
CS has been very difficult to get in. However, there are more students admitted into CS than matriculated. So assuming a yield rate of 50% (one out of every two students admitted into CS@UIUC matriculate), the acceptance rate would be 10%.
How do I transfer to UIUC?
How to Apply as a Transfer Applicant
- Get prepared.
- Complete your application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send us your transcripts.
- Submit your test scores.
- See if you have further application requirements.
- Check your status.
How competitive is UIUC CS?
|University||Overall Admissions Rate||CS Admissions Rate|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign||62%||15%|
|University of California at Berkeley||17%||8.5%|
|University of Washington||46%||28%|
|University of Texas – Austin||36%||15%|
Which psychologists get paid the most?
Highest Paying Psychology Careers
- Psychiatrist. Average Yearly Salary: $216,090.
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologist. Average Yearly Salary: $102,530.
- Neuropsychologist. Average Yearly Salary: $93,440.
- Engineering Psychologist. Average Yearly Salary: $90,340.
- Psychology Teacher.
- Clinical Psychologist.
- Counseling Psychologist.
- School Psychologist.
Is CS a competitive major?
CS is a competitive major because there are more students who want to major in CS, for a variety of reasons, than CS departments have the faculty and facilities to handle. This behavior is also common with some engineering departments.
Which majors are competitive?
10 Most Competitive College Majors
- Psychology. Psychology is probably the most common social science major I see high school students declaring on their college applications.
- Communications. Communications is another common major among undergraduate students.
- The Arts (Music, Theater, Film)
- Pre-Med or BS/MD.
- Economics & Finance.
What state has the highest paid psychologist?