How do I get my iPad to show up on my computer?
Connect iPad and your computer with a cable. Do one of the following: In the Finder sidebar on your Mac: Select your iPad, click General at the top of the window, then select “Show this [device] when on Wi-Fi.” To use the Finder to turn on Wi-Fi syncing, macOS 10.15 or later is required.
How do I put my iPad in recovery mode when it’s disabled?
Press and hold the Top button until the power-off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your device. Connect your iPad to your computer while holding down the Home button. Keep holding it until you see the recovery mode screen.
How do I add an iPad to my Apple account?
To add a device to the list, you need to sign in with your Apple ID. After you’ve signed in on a device with your Apple ID, that device will appear in the list. Here’s where you need to sign in: For iOS or iPadOS, sign in to iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, iTunes and App Stores or Game Centre on the device.
How do I restore a disabled iPad?
Step 4: Restore your iPad
- Locate your iPad in the Finder or in iTunes on the computer that it’s connected to. (Learn how to find your connected iPad.)
- Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Disconnect your iPad from the computer, then set up and use your iPad.
What happens if you can’t restore your iPad?
You can put your iPad in recovery mode, then restore it using your computer. In these situations, you might need to use recovery mode to restore your iPad: Your computer doesn’t recognize your iPad or says it’s in recovery mode.
Why can’t I restore my disabled iPad?
While your device is connected, force restart it: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home button for at least 10 seconds, and don’t release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the recovery mode screen. When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Update.
Why is my iPad not connecting to iTunes?
– Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. – While your device is connected, force restart it: On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons – When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore. – Wait for the process to finish.
How do I unlock my iPad through iTunes?
Connect your iPad to a computer The first step is to attach your iPad to a PC with the help of a working USB cable that has iTunes
Why is my device not showing in iTunes?
Make sure everything is updated. 1) Make sure that iTunes is updated.
Why is iTunes not sharing with iPad?
Firewall Settings. The firewall on your computer may be blocking access to your Home Sharing library.