What do you say when someone gives you a lot of money?
This is proper gift-giving etiquette, and the card recipient is sure to appreciate your effort.
- Thank you so much for your generous gift.
- Thank you for your gift!
- Thank you for the birthday money.
- Thanks for the gift card to ____!
- The money you sent me is very appreciated.
- Thanks for the money!
What to do for your 16th birthday when you have no friends?
You could even choose a combination of events, such as a daytime hike followed by a meal at a restaurant and a games night.
- Music concert.
- Go to an amusement park.
- Host a games night.
- Buy special gifts.
- Trip to the Zoo.
- Laser tag or paintball.
Do girls have Sweet 16 parties?
For girls in the United States, a “Sweet 16” birthday is an important rite of passage that celebrates approaching adulthood and is usually celebrated with a big party. Media and society puts a lot of importance on a girl’s 16th birthday and many girls consider it one of the most important birthdays of their lives.
What is 16th birthday called?
A sweet sixteen is a coming of age party celebrating a teenager’s 16th birthday, mainly celebrated in some parts of the United States and Canada. As the name suggests, the celebration takes place on a teenager’s sixteenth birthday.
Is $100 enough for a wedding gift from a couple?
For family or someone close to you, $75 to $100 and even as high as $150 is perfect. Then if you’re going as a couple, it’s routine to double the amount or keep it at $200.
How do you thank a girl for a gift?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”