How do I wipe my Samsung Galaxy Pocket?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5300 Galaxy Pocket
- First step is switch off the phone.
- Next hold and press 3 keys: Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- Release only Power button, when logo Samsung appear.
- Then select option from the menu: “wipe data/factory reset”, using Volume buttons to scroll, and Home button to confirm.
How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2?
1- First turn off your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 completely. If you can not unlock the screen, press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds and the phone will turn off. 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
How do I reset my Samsung GT S5300?
Turn off SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET GT-S5300 & POCKET DUOS GT-S5302. Press and hold together : Volume Up Button + Home Button & continue with Power Button (together) If we see the menu at LCD screen, choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset with Volume Button to select and use Power Button to ok or enter.
How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT s5301?
- Remove and insert the battery.
- Next press and hold 3 buttons: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, and release them when you see logo Samsung.
- Then select option “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, using Volume Down button to browse option.
- Confirm option “yes”.
How do I reset my pocket?
to factory reset a pocket operator do the following: hold [pattern] + [write] while inserting batteries to restore the unit back to factory default.
Where is factory reset on my phone?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.
How do I setup my pocket WiFi?
How To Set Up Your Pocket WiFi
- Press and hold the power button. The power button is on the upper left-hand side of the device.
- Access SSID and Password. Once the device is on, scroll up to unlock and find the main menu screen with 6 icons.
- Connect your device.
How can I fix my pocket WiFi?
Turn the Pocket WiFi off and on and then try reconnecting your device. If this doesn’t work, turn the device you’re trying to connect off and back on and then try reconnecting to the Wi-Fi signal. If your Pocket WiFi is on prepaid mobile broadband, make sure you’ve got credit to access the internet.
What if I forgot the password of my pocket WiFi?
Resetting your Password Type your Pocket username or email address, and click Submit. Check your email. You will receive a message from Pocket with a link to reset your password.
How can I reset my pocket WiFi?
How do I restore the Mobile WiFi to its factory settings?
- Turn on your Mobile WiFi.
- Use a pin to press and hold the Reset button for about 2 seconds. Your Mobile WiFi will now restart and be restored to its factory settings.