Why does my Word document have big spaces?
This happens when the text alignment is “justified” in word. Just go to the end of the line and press enter once. This normally happens when after the sentence is over, we do not hit enter, but just keep typing “space” and the sentence starts on the next line. This gap is due to section break.
Which is the correct process to follow when you set a new tab?
Lesson 4 review
|Which is the correct process to follow when you set a new tab?
|Select location, select tab type, select ruler location.
|Which indent is represented by this marker on the ruler?,
|Which Intent is represented by this marker on the ruler?,
What is the standard line spacing?
How do you remove extra spaces in Word?
Change the spacing between characters
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, click the Font Dialog Box Launcher, and then click the Advanced tab.
- In the Spacing box, click Expanded or Condensed, and then specify how much space you want in the By box.
How do I search for extra spaces in Word?
If you get a Word document with double spaces, you can quickly strip out the extra spaces to meet modern standards by following these steps.
- Hit CTRL+A to select all the text in the document.
- Hit CTRL+H to open the Find and Replace window.
- Type two spaces in the Find what field.
- Type one space in the Replace with field.
Which feature allows you to copy multiple format settings at once?
137 Cards in this Set
|the Format Painter button allows it to remain active until you turn it off.
|______ fonts have a small stroke at the ends of the characters.
|Which feature allows you to copy multiple format settings at once?
Is used to set the horizontal spacing between lines?
Use the line-height property in CSS to do so. Browsers by default will create a certain amount of space between lines to ensure that the text is easily readable. For example, for 12-point type, a browser will place about 1 point of vertical space between lines.