How do I connect my Canon Pixma mg3100 to Wi-Fi?
Press and hold the Maintenance button (A) on the printer (for about 5 seconds). Make sure that the bottom segment of the LED (Light Emitting Diode) flashes. Press the Color button. The wireless connection setting information including the PIN code will be printed.
Where’s the WPS PIN on my Canon printer?
Hold down the Stop button (A) on the printer until the (orange) Alarm lamp (B) flashes 15 times, then release the Stop button after the fifteenth flash. The wireless connection setting information including the PIN code will be printed.
How do I connect my Canon mg3120 printer to Wi-Fi?
Use WPS to set up your printer
- Check your router for a WPS symbol (see the example below).
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for about 5 seconds.
- Turn the printer ON and make sure the power lamp.
- Press and hold the Maintenance button.
- Press the Fit To Page button.
Does my Canon printer have a WPS button?
The WPS button is not on the printer. This button would be located on your router itself. If your router does not have a clearly marked ‘WPS’ button, please use the CD with your computer to perform the standard wireless installation.
Where do I find the WPS?
If your Android TV is still available the WPS function, follow the steps below….
- Under the Device Network screen, select Wi-Fi.
- Under the Network Wi-Fi screen, select Connect via WPS.
- Press the WPS button on the router.
What model is the Canon MG3120 printer?
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One (5289B019)
|Model Name||Canon Pixma MG3120|
How do I get my WPS PIN?
The WPS PIN is displayed on the LED screen of the printer when you trying to wirelessly connect your computer to it. This has nothing to do with your router. If your computer has located your network printer, then it will ask you for a WPS PIN. Just look for the generated PIN on your printer screen.