How do you put square root in Word?
To insert Square root symbol (√) in Word, type 221A and then press Alt+X to convert the alt code into a square root symbol.
How do you type to the power of 2?
Inserting the squared symbol on your Android smartphone is relatively easy and straightforward. To insert the squared sign, just long-press the number 2 and it will insert the superscript ².
How do I make a small footnote number in Word?
Insert footnotes and endnotes
- Click where you want to reference to the footnote or endnote.
- On the References tab, select Insert Footnote or Insert Endnote.
- Enter what you want in the footnote or endnote.
- Return to your place in the document by double-clicking the number or symbol at the beginning of the note.
How do I make a small number in Word?
Superscript in Word
- Or you can use the keyboard shortcut: press Ctrl and Shift, then hit +.
- A subscript is a character, symbol or number set slightly below the normal line of text.
- If you need a subscript in you Word document, here’s how to do it.
- Click where you’d like the subscript to appear.
What’s the symbol for square root?
How do you arrange references in Word?
- Select all of the references on your page (do not select the heading on the page: References)
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the Sort icon.
- In the Sort Text dialog box, under Sort by, click Paragraphs and Text, and then click either Ascending.
How do I make fractions with my keyboard?
The best way to make fractions on your computer is by typing the top number, followed by the division symbol (above the number 8 on your number keypad) and then the bottom number.
How do I insert a reference in Word 2007?
Create a bibliography, citations, and references
- Put your cursor at the end of the text you want to cite.
- Go to References > Style, and choose a citation style.
- Select Insert Citation.
- Choose Add New Source and fill out the information about your source.