At school, it is difficult to study, and at home, it is even more difficult. After all, there is no teacher at home, a school bell that organizes the child. Therefore, the student himself or with the help of parents should accustom himself to some rules
Tips and recommendations
- Keep in strict order all your belongings, school supplies, textbooks and notebooks. Then you will always have everything at hand, you do not need a long time to look for lost items or start new notebooks. Please note that the environment itself will start to create your working mood when everything is in place.
- When starting classes, take care of peace and quiet. Nothing should distract you: turn off the TV, put aside your favourite books, magazines. It is advisable to turn off the computer and phone. This will help to do homework correctly, not to delay the work.
- Create the most comfortable conditions for yourself. The table should be comfortable, remove all foreign objects from it. Choose the most suitable chair, pay attention to its height, matching the table. Try to sit straight, not bend too low to the notebooks.
Gradually create your own “knowledge base“. Be sure to keep your notes, notebooks, test and written work, notes. All this is sure to come in handy. Even if you have already moved to another class, do not throw away the paper: then the topics can be repeated, many of them are closely related. Keep records when you’re on your own.
If you need help with your English homework go to English homework help.
Plan for doing your English homework
- Take breaks in class, so as not to overwork.
- Rationally allocate time: approximately calculate in advance what lessons how much time you will have to go, take into account the peculiarities of the school schedule, your level of training. Something can be postponed, done on the weekend. But the bulk of the lessons it is better to do immediately when you came home from school, you have fresh memories of the subject, recently explained the teacher.
- Think about where you’d better start: with easier tasks, or complex ones.
- Work slowly to avoid mistakes.
- When everything is done, be sure to check the work done, try to find and fix bugs.
- Be engaged carefully, according to the schedule, without departing from the plan, take breaks, responsibly treat each task even if it seems easy, always recheck your works. Then you will do your homework correctly, spend less time on it.
Think about the order in which it is better to do your homework. You can start with a simpler one, if you do not immediately immerse yourself in the work, it is difficult for you to concentrate. When you get tired quickly, you should start with more complex tasks, and leave the simple ones for the last period of work.
- If you weren’t in class, call your friend and write down what was assigned to your home.
- Make sure your small work area is well lit, quiet and comfortable. It will be easier for you to do your homework efficiently.
- Do not worry too much about homework, but also to postpone everything for later is not necessary. Stress will prevent you from doing your homework, so just take a deep breath and relax.
- Try to get good grades and actively participate in the learning process. You will be able to remember more, and your notes will serve you well.
The person, the leader is the person who defines the purposes, sets to himself tasks, sets priorities. Therefore, it is desirable after the assignments given by the teacher to make the lesson you were asked. This may be a school subject that you want to pull up or study in depth. It can be a lesson of playing a musical instrument or any other kind of art.