What are your favorite free time activities?
here are a few of my favorite hobbies!
- Dreaming about future house projects. This is for sure my most favorite “hobby” — if you can really call it a hobby 🙂
- Online Shopping / Browsing.
- 4. Facebook and Reading Other Blogs.
- Digital Photo Books.
What are good starting hobbies?
21 Hobbies You Can Start at Home—Today
- Learn calligraphy. I don’t know what it is about calligraphy that is so mesmerizing to me, but I feel like I must learn it in this life in order to feel fulfilled.
- Work out online.
- Learn how to cook.
- Practice meditation.
- Pick up needlework.
- Learn an instrument.
- Make your own soap, candles, you name it…
What can you do at home in the summer?
100 Things to Do Outside This Summer at Home
- Plant a garden.
- Have a picnic. Bonus: Use ingredients from your garden!
- Fly a kite.
- Go camping in the backyard.
- Make an obstacle course. Ideas here.
- Go on a scavenger hunt around your neighborhood.
- Give the car a good wash.
- Make DIY chalk paint, then decorate the driveway. Instructions here.
How can I make $300 fast?
14 Ways to Make $300 Fast When You Need Money Now
- Take online surveys. These are two surveys that pay you fast.
- Get paid to watch videos online.
- Share your internet activity.
- Register for one-off jobs.
- Sell some stuff.
- Become an Uber driver.
- Teach English online.
- Start a money-making blog.
What crafts make money?
Crafts that Make Money
- How to Make Soap. Soap is a fun craft to make, and it’s an easy thing to make and sell!
- Photo to Wood Transfer.
- Ribbon Toys for Babies/Children.
- Make Your Own Worry Pet.
- Knit or Sew Scarves.
- Custom Dry Erase Boards.
- Scented Candles.
- Plush Toys/Stuffies.