What did you like least about your job answer?
When asked about your least favorite aspects of your last job, avoid complaining about something that will still be a part of the new job. Likewise, don’t just say that you did not like all the mundane, repetitive tasks you had to do in your last job.
Can accountants make millions?
Accountants don’t usually become millionaires, but it is possible. Generally, to do that, you would need to either work your way up to CFO of a very large company, work your way up to partner of a large accounting firm, or open your own accounting firm and do very well over the years.
Which country is best to study accounting?
|Top 10 Universities for Accounting & Finance in the World Based on the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2015
|Name of Institution
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
What do you least enjoy about your job?
How to answer “What do you like least about your current job? ‘
- Discuss a positive aspect of your previous role.
- Talk about tasks and situations when highlighting your dislikes.
- Acknowledge the current status of your job situation.
- Discuss your potential and skills that show your qualifications for the job.
How are accountants paid?
The median hourly accounting salary is $32.76 per hour, which equates to $68,150 per year as of May 2016. The median represents the midpoint, so half of all accountants earn more than this per hour and a half earn less. The top 10 percent of accountants make more than $120,910 per year.
What do you enjoy the most about being an accountant?
The 10 best things about being an accountant
- You get to help make other people’s businesses take off.
- You get lots of respect and trust.
- There’s loads of flexibility.
- It’s a great career for women.
- There’s a high demand for accountants.
- There’s really no ceiling on how high you can go … and you tend to progress quickly.
- The money’s good.
What is the best degree in accounting?
Research the Top Accounting Degree Programs in 2019 Below:
- Accounting Associate’s Degree.
- Accounting Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s in Accounting.
- MBA in Accounting.
- PhD in Accounting.
- CPA Degree.
- Forensic Accounting Degree.