How do I convert a PDF to plain text?
To convert a PDF file to plain text: On the Home tab, in the Convert panel, click To Other then To Plain Text. The Convert PDF to Plain Text dialog appears.
What is keep text only in Word?
Word Paste as Text Only To paste the text only when copied from an outside source, select Options from the File tab. On the Word Options dialog box, click the Advanced button in the left pane. Scroll down to the Cut, copy, and paste section. Select Keep Text Only from the drop-down list for Pasting from other programs.
Can you hide rows in Word table?
You can select a row in a table and change the font color to white. Finally, you can use hidden text to actually hide a row. In order to do this, you’ll want to make sure that you have non-printing characters displayed in your document.
Is it OK to cover a well head?
DO NOT use any well coverings. These items not only result in contamination to your well water, but they also make it challenging to access the wellhead when it’s time for maintenance or repairs.
Is Microsoft Word plain text?
Word processors can generally save documents as plain text files, and the files they create are usually formatted better than text you copy and paste. For most programs, to save a file as plain text: From the File menu, select Save As…, and specify ASCII or Text as the file format.
How do I hide tabs on Google?
To hide a sheet:
- Open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Click the sheet you want to hide.
- On the sheet tab, click the Down arrow .
- Click Hide sheet. This option won’t show if your spreadsheet doesn’t contain two or more sheets.
How do you delete a table in Word without deleting the text?
How to Remove Table without Deleting Text in Microsoft Word
- Click on the table you want to remove.
- Go to the Table Tools > Layout menu.
- Click Convert to Text.
- Select the separator type between text, then click OK.
- The table is now removed and the text still there.
How much does it cost to replace a well cap?
Sanitary well caps are generally available for $40 to $50 from local well drillers. They can be installed by the homeowner or by a professional well driller. In the recent Penn State study, the average cost per well for both disinfection and installation of a sanitary well cap by a professional well driller was $100.
How do you keep text only when pasting?
Word 2010: Keyboard shortcut to paste unformatted text
- Press Ctrl+v to paste the copied text into your document.
- Press and then release Ctrl to activate the Paste Options icon.
- Press t to select the ‘Text only’ option (pressing t is a separate action to pressing Ctrl in step 2 — DO NOT press them together otherwise it won’t work).
How do I collapse a table row in Word?
Collapse or expand parts of a document
- Place your cursor in the heading.
- On the Home tab, click the arrow in the Paragraph group.
- In the Paragraph dialog box, click the checkbox next to Collapsed by default.
- Click OK.
How do you hide a window quickly?
For example, to hide the active window, press SHIFT + CTRL and then press \.
How do I get rid of lines in a table in Word without deleting the text?
Remove individual borders
- Click in any cell to show the Table Design tab.
- On the Table Design tab, in the Line Style box, click No Border.
- Click the borders you want to erase.
- When you’re done, on the Table Design tab, click Border Painter to change the paintbrush back to a cursor.
What is the keyboard shortcut for cutting text?
How do I convert to plain text?
- open the document in Word,
- do a “Save as” in Word (goto File > Save as),
- select “Save as type” (see image) as “plain text”,
- click “Save”,
- when the dialogue box appears (for non-English OSs) check “allow character substitution” and then click “OK”,
How do I convert plain text to HTML?
You can change a plain text message to HTML.
- In the message, click Reply, Reply All, or Forward.
- If you’re working in the Reading Pane, click Pop Out. Note: If you aren’t working in the Reading Pane, you don’t need to do this.
- In the message window, click Format Text > HTML.
What do you cover a well with?
Rather than be an eyesore, a decorative cover makes a water well the focal point in any landscape design.
- Artificial Rock. Cover your well with an artificial rock.
- Wrought Iron Well Cover. Wrought iron covers safely cover the well in a decorative fashion.
- Wishing Well.
- Plant Holder.
How can I hide my well?
Here are some creative ideas on how to hide a well cover in your yard.
- Plant Around The Well Cover.
- Add Garden Structures.
- Apply Positioning Techniques.
- Use a Potted Plant.
- Lay a decorative stone.
- Outdoor building.
- Put a fence around it.
- Don’t plant trees beside the cover.
How do you hide a table in Word when printing?
Show or hide gridlines for all tables in a document
- Click the table.
- Click the Table Layout tab, and then under Settings, click Gridlines.
How do you hide tabs?
Instead of the toolbar button, you can use the keyboard shortcut (Alt+Shift+A) to hide and restore tabs.