How do I have different backgrounds in Word?
In general, you can insert background image to all pages of a Word document easily by clicking Design (or Page Layout) > Page Color.
What are the different types of indents available?
Indents. Word provides four types of indents: first line indent, hanging indent, right indent and left indent.
How do you change the background on Microsoft Word 2010?
Step 1: Open your document in Word 2010. Step 2: Click the Page Layout tab at the top of the window. Step 3: Click the Page Color drop-down menu in the Page Background section of the ribbon at the top of the window.
How do you place bullets and numbering?
- Within your Microsoft document, place your cursor or highlight the text where you wish to insert a bulleted list.
- Under the [Home] tab in the “Paragraph” section, click the [Bullets] drop-down menu.
- Choose a bullet style or select “Bullets and Numbering” to create a customized bullet style.
Why is there GREY shading behind my text in Word?
If the document contains lots of fields, and your Word preferences are set to highlight fields as “Always”, those fields in the document will show with a grey highlight. If the above does not help, follow the steps below: 1. Select the text, Go to Format > Borders & Shading.
What are the different types of templates in MS Word?
Word recognises five different types of template although one of these is used internally.
- User Templates – These can be loaded manually.
- Workgroup Templates – These can be loaded manually.
- Global Templates – These load automatically whenever Word is open and must be saved in your startup folder.
How do you put a background image on a Word document?
To add a picture to your document background, switch over to the “Design” tab on Word’s Ribbon, and then click the “Page Color” button. In the dropdown menu, click the “Fill Effects” option. In the Fill Effects window, switch to the “Picture” tab, and then click the “Select Picture” button.
How do you change the color of one page in Word 2013?
To do this, go to the Page Layout ribbon tab and choose Page Color. From there, you pick the options you want….Add a background colour to Word on just one single page
- Go to Insert.
- Choose Shapes.
- Choose a square to insert. Extend it to the full page and give it its colour properties as you wish.
How do you create a fillable form in Word?
Creating Fillable Forms Using Microsoft Word
- Enable Developer Tab. Open Microsoft Word, then go to the File Tab > Options > Customize Ribbon > check the Developer Tab in the right column > Click OK.
- Insert a Control.
- Edit Filler Text.
- Customize Content Controls.