How do you send an email as an attachment in Gmail?
Forward an email as an attachment
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Select the emails that you want.
- Click More. Forward as attachment.
- In the “To” field, add recipients. You can also add recipients in the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields.
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the bottom, click Send.
How do you send an attachment in an email on an iPhone?
Then you can start attaching away.
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Tap Compose to start a new email.
- Touch-and-hold to bring up the editing menu on iPhone. (
- Tap the arrow button to get more options.
- Tap Add Document.
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the app you would like to attach files from.
How do you create an audio file?
- Locate or download a recorder app on your phone and click to open.
- Press the Record button to begin recording.
- Press the Stop button to end recording.
- Tap your recording to share.
How do I send an audio text?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
How do you add an attachment to iMessage?
How do I attach a document to a text message iPhone?
- Open Mail and tap or open an existing email. Then tap the body of the email.
- Tap the cursor to open the editing menu.
- Tap , then tap Add Attachment.
- Look through the Files app and select an attachment.
- When you’re ready, tap Send.
Where is the attachment button in iMessage?
When editing a message, you can find the “Attach File” button located in the bottom left hand corner of the message editor. Clicking that button will open a window for you to select the file you wish to attach.
How do I attach an audio file to an email?
Method 2 of 4: Using Google Drive
- Click NEW. This blue button is in the top-left side of the Google Drive window.
- Click File upload.
- Select your audio file and click Open.
- Wait for your file to finish uploading, then click it.
- Click the “Share” button.
- Type in an email address and press Tab ↹ .
- Click Send.
How do I scan and attach to an email?
- Click the Scan tab.
- Select the Document Type and Scan Size.
- Click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed in the image viewer. Confirm and edit (if necessary) the scanned image.
- Click Send E-mail.
- The Send E-mail dialog will appear. Configure the attached file settings *1, and click OK.
How can I send long audio files?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
How do I send an audio file through Gmail?
Step 1. Basics of Attaching Files in Gmail
- To create a new message, click the Compose button in Gmail.
- To open the File Upload window, click the Attach Files icon.
- The Gmail attachment appears as a link in your message.
- Find the files to be zipped in File Explorer.
- The files are zipped into a single, compressed file.
How do I attach a PDF to an iphone text message?
You can attach a pdf to an iMessage. Open the pdf in whatever app it resides. Then tap the share icon and select Messages from the share option. Then select the person that you want to send the text to.
How do I attach photo to text?
Send Photo via Text Message Open the “Messages” app. Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How can I get iMessage on my PC?
Use iMessage on PC using Chrome Remote Desktop, and Always On Mac
- To get started, you’ll need a Mac running iMessage and a PC that is always connected to the internet.
- Install Chrome on both devices, and then download the Chrome Remote Desktop extension on both devices.