Turn on and edit Automatic Responses
How do you set up auto reply on Facebook?
Turn on and edit Automatic Responses
- Go to the Facebook section of Creator Studio.
- Select Inbox.
- Select Automatic Responses.
- Toggle any of the automatic response options on or off.
- After selecting an option, click the blue Edit Message button to customize its automated response. Here you can customize things like:
Can I set an auto reply on my personal Facebook Messenger?
Go to Inbox and then click on the tab in the left-hand column Automated Responses. Then in the second column on the left click Instant Reply and click on Edit. Here you can choose on what platform your instant replies will be sent – Facebook (as responses to comments) or Messenger (message replies).
How do I turn off auto comment on Facebook?
To disable this feature, click the gear icon in the bottom-right corner beneath your chat sidebar and click Turn Off Post Tabs.
How do I default all comments on Facebook?
Changing the order of Facebook comments To do so, tap the “Most Relevant” dropdown box at the top of the comment section. Here you will see three choices – Most Relevant, Newest, and All Comments. Select the option that you find appropriate.
How do I add a chatbot to my Facebook page?
After you log into your Facebook account, click the + sign to start a new chatbot. Start a new chatbot on Chatfuel. Next, choose a template to edit or create a blank chatbot from scratch. Enter a name for the chatbot in the text box and click the red Create a Chatbot button to create it.
How do I Auto Hide comments?
How to auto hide Facebook comments
- Go to you Facebook Page.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Page moderation.
- Add your banned words comma separated.
- Click save and you’re done!
Does Facebook automatically remove comments?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn’t like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.
Why is Facebook not showing all comments?
In many cases, refreshing the Facebook app solves the issue as sometimes the native app gets stuck. You can try refreshing the app by swiping down on your smartphone. This will refresh your feed, comments, and posts, after which you can try accessing the comments.
How do I enable chatbot?
To set up chatbots on Facebook Gaming:
- Go to the Streamer Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Creative Tools tab.
- Navigate to Live Dashboard.
- In the Live Dashboard, navigate to Tools & Settings.
- Under Tools, select Chatbot.
- On the Chatbot Settings page, select Chatbot from the dropdown menu on the left-hand side.
What is FB chatbot?
A chatbot is a piece of automated messaging software that uses artificial intelligence to converse with people. A Facebook Messenger bot is a chatbot that lives within Facebook Messenger, meaning it converses with some of the 1.3 billion people who use Facebook Messenger every month.
How do I create an automatic reply message?
With all that in mind, here are some templates for effective automatic responses to those inside and outside your company:
- “Thanks for your email. I’ll be out of the office Sept.
- “Thank you for your message. I am out of the office today, with no email access.
- “I will be away from July 2-15.
- “Thank you for your email.
How do you send an automatic message on iPhone?
How to Send Automated Text Messages on an iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts App. To get started, open the Shortcuts app.
- Set the Time and Day. Once the menu opens, you can select the time of day you want this automation to occur.
- Add Your Message. Once your time is set, tap Add Action and select Send Message.
How do I hide all comments from someone on Facebook?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
Why is Facebook removing my comments?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn’t like it.
How do you change liking and commenting on Facebook?
Click on the three lines in the right upper corner and go to the page you manage. Find a post you would like to comment on. In the lower right corner below the post or photo is a circle with an arrow. Click on the arrow and select your profile in the “Liking and commenting as” section.