Where is the eraser in Word?
MS Word Tips – The Magic Eraser!
- Select the text or graphic that has the formatting you want to erase.
- If not already selected, click on the “Home” tab on your ribbon.
- In the “Font” section, there will be a “Clear Formatting” icon. It is a letter “A” with an eraser in front. Click it to erase the format.
How do you draw freely in Word?
How to draw in Word
- In the ‘Insert tab,’ click the ‘Shapes’ button, and in the drop-down menu select ‘Scribble’
- Click and hold down your mouse to draw the shape you want.
- Release the mouse when you’ve finished drawing.
- Go to the ‘Shape Format’ tab to edit your shape.
How do you insert a pencil in Word 2010?
Use the Pens Tab in Word to Quickly “Pen” Your Signature
- The Pens tab can be added to the Word 2010/2013 Ribbon.
- The fist step in adding the Pens tab is to right click the ribbon and select “Customize the Ribbon” Then from the “Choose commands from” drop down choose the Tool Tabs.
- Once you click OK you will have the pens tab to work with.
- Share this:
How do I make my Word document look professional?
10 Simple Design Rules for Professional Microsoft Word Documents
- Choose a Context-Appropriate Typeface.
- Use Standard Font Size and Color.
- Use Standard Page Size and Margins.
- Align Paragraphs to the Left.
- Indent the First Lines of Paragraphs.
- Place Images Between Paragraphs.
- Choose Context-Appropriate Line Spacing.
- Break Up Text With Headings and Lists.
How do I draw diagrams in Word?
Add a drawing to a document
- Insert a shape. On the Format tab, in the Insert Shapes group, click a shape, and then click somewhere in the document.
- Change a shape.
- Add text to a shape.
- Group selected shapes.
- Draw in the document.
- Adjust the size of the shapes.
- Apply a style to a shape.
- Add flow charts with connectors.
How do I turn on draw option in Word?
Adding the Draw tab to the Ribbon
- Right-click the Ribbon and select Customize the Ribbon.
- Check the box next to Draw, then click OK.
- The Draw tab will now be available in the Ribbon.
Why is draw not working on word?
In Word, you must be in Print layout to draw with ink. If the Draw tab is grayed out so that you can’t select a pen, go the View tab and select Print Layout. Tap again to open the menu of Thickness and Color options for the pen.
How do you shade text in Word?
Apply shading to words or paragraphs
- Select the word or paragraph that you want to apply shading to.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Shading.
- Under Theme Colors, click the color that you want to use to shade your selection.
How do I convert text to pen in Word?
Ink to Text
- On any page that contains handwritten notes, click or tap the Draw tab.
- On the Draw tab, select the Lasso Select tool.
- With your finger, pen, or mouse, press down on the screen and drag a selection around the handwriting that you want to convert.
How do I scan a handwriting document in Word?
Scan text into Word
- In Word click File > Open.
- Navigate to where your PDF file is stored, and open it.
- Word will open a dialog box confirming that it is going to attempt to import the text of the PDF file. Click OK to confirm, and Word will import the text.
How do you add background color to text in Word?
Add or change the background color
- Go to Design > Page Color.
- Choose the color you want under Theme Colors or Standard Colors. If you don’t see the color you want, select More Colors, and then choose a color from the Colors box.