How can I check my pension status in West Bengal?
Check WB Pension Status:
- Visit https://cag.gov.in/ae/west-bengal/en or Click Here to visit.
- Click on Online Services > Pension > Status of Pension Cases.
- There are three option which you can follow:
- Now you can check the status of pension.
How can I check my new pension status in Telangana?
Process to Check Telangana Pension Status 2022 Online
- Visit Aasara Web portal @aasara.telangana.gov.in.
- Now Click On Pension Status button.
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number.
- Finally you can see your pension status and date on which you will get it in your account.
How do I get a pension?
To get a pension, you can seek employment with an organization that offers pension benefits and then work there long enough to become eligible. Large private corporate employers may also offer pension benefits, but it’s not as common as it used to be.
How can I apply for pension in Telangana?
Online Apply Aasara Pension 2022
- Fill the details in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents like Aadhaar card, FSC Card, bank account passbook, property tax receipt, and self-declaration.
- Submit the application form by clicking submit option.
How do I check my pension status online?
Anybody can know the status of any particular PPO by using link “know your status”. Moreover, pensioners have been provided the facility of downloading the copy of PPOs and subsequent amendments issued by CPAO by using login and password after getting themselves registered on CPAO website-www.cpao.nic.in.
How can I get PPO number in Telangana?
Apply online to get PPO
- Please go to: online portal.
- In the given page please click “Pensioners’ Portal” option under Online Services on the left part of the screen to reach another page.
- Please click “Knows your PPO No.” option on the left part of the screen.
- Based on selection a new set of prompt will be provided.
How can I know my pension ID in Telangana?
As a pensioner, it is your responsibility to make sure that the bank has recorded the Pension Payment Order (PPO) number in the passbook. If you forgot your PPO number or want to find PPO, you can get it easily from your bank account number or using your Member ID.
Can pension be applied online?
If you want to apply online for the National Pension Scheme, you will require a mobile number, email ID and bank account with net banking facility. You will also require Aadhaar and PAN card details to apply online. Here’s how you can apply for the National Pension Scheme online.
How do I complain about my pension not receiving?
For convenience of pensioner a toll free no. 1800-11-77-88 has been installed in CPAO which is dedicated for getting the grievances of pensioners . All the pensioners can call this no. for registration and subsequent follow-up of their grievances.