How do I embed a video link on my website?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do I embed an mp4 into my website?
MP4 videos can embed in a text box using the Rich Text Editor.
- In the text box, position your cursor where you want to embed the mp4 video.
- Click the Insert/Edit Movie icon.
- Click Browse Server.
- Click the Upload file icon.
- Locate and select the mp4 video file that you want to embed in the text box.
- The file will upload.
What is an embedded video link?
An embedded video lets you borrow the video from another platform. Visitors can watch the video on your website without leaving the current page. In contrast, linking a video shares the URL of the video. When readers click the link, they are redirected to the page where the video is hosted.
How do I embed an mp4 video on my website?
All you need to do is find your video and click the “Share” button to get to the embed code.
- Go to YouTube to get your video.
- Click the Share button.
- Click embed.
- Copy the embed code into the code of your site.
How do I embed a video file?
On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Video. Select Video from file, and then browse to the location of your video, and select it. On the Insert button, click the down arrow, and then click Insert.
How do I create an embedded link?
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
How do you create an embedded link?
Click the Audience icon.
How do I create a video embed code?
Name: Assign a name to the video that will make it easy for you and other users to recognize.
How do you embed a video?
How to embed video on your Wix website or blog?
Upload your own videos (up to 15 GB per file).