What should I write in a Valentines card for a friend?
Valentine’s Day Messages for Friends
- Good friends are like the stars.
- Wishing someone close to my heart a warm and wonderful day.
- A wish for a Valentine’s Day as sweet as you are!
- May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine.
- Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing with you.
What do you write in a platonic Valentines card?
To a friend:
- I cherish all our fun memories together. Remember when… [write about your favorite memory together]
- You can always come to me for anything and I’ll be here for you.
- You deserve the world.
- Thank you for fully accepting me for who I am.
- I will forever support you and am rooting for you in this life.
Can I wish Valentine’s Day to my friend?
Can you wish Happy Valentines Day to a friend? Absolutely! Valentine’s day is not all about romance. It’s a day to celebrate love and friendship is a very special kind of love.
What are the 7 Days of Valentine?
Each day has a special significance. Here are the days of build-up to Valentine’s Day – Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Kiss Day, and Hug Day— and then finally – Valentine’s Day! Celebrated on February 7, Rose Day marks the start of Valentine Week.
How do you start a Valentines message?
Start your message off by addressing your card recipient. Your opening phrase should reflect your relationship with whom you are writing to. Wish your card recipient a Happy Holiday. This is usually accomplished with a simple phrase like, “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
What to write in a Valentine’s Day card?
Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart and my joy. You make my heart feel as light and carefree as a butterfly floating through the air on a sweet spring day.
What to put in a valentine’s card?
Address your Valentine. Start your message off by addressing your card recipient.
How do you make a Valentines card?
Valentine’s Day is just two days away, and what better way to tell someone you care than by sending them a card. Well, that’s exactly what kids at one local elementary school did in Coloma. Students at Coloma Elementary were able to show their appreciation for military veterans by making Valentine’s Day cards for them.
How to write Happy Valentine’s Day?
– I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day! – I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams. – You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! – You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you. – Thanks for being you and for being mine. – What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. – To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day. – Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.