Which country has the best mathematicians?
Top nations in mathematics
- 1 Denmark. 1,477. 6,639. 4.49.
- 2 Scotland. 2,153. 9,454. 4.39.
- 3 United States. 69,395. 302,581. 4.36.
- 4 England. 12,265. 52,033. 4.24.
- 5 Switzerland. 2,759. 11,396. 4.13.
- 6 Norway. 1,312. 5,311. 4.05.
- 7 Singapore. 1,401. 5,640. 4.03.
- 8 Australia. 6,079. 24,216. 3.98.
How did the Industrial Revolution change life in Western Europe?
Summary. Although Western Europe had long had the basic trappings of capitalism (private property, wealth accumulation, contracts), the Industrial Revolution fueled the creation of a truly modern capitalist system. Widespread credit, business corporations, investments and large-scale stock markets all become common.
Who are the greatest mathematicians of all time?
The 10 best mathematicians
- Hypatia (cAD360-415) Hypatia (375-415AD), a Greek woman mathematician and philosopher.
- Girolamo Cardano (1501 -1576)
- Leonhard Euler (1707- 1783)
- Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855)
- Georg Cantor (1845-1918)
- Paul Erdös (1913-1996)
- John Horton Conway (b1937)
- Grigori Perelman (b1966)
Who is the smartest baby in the world?
Born in 1962, Kim Ung-Yong is listed as having the highest IQ at 210 in the Guinness Book of World Records. The young prodigy began speaking at four months old and merely two years later, he was able to read in Japanese, Korean, German and English.
Where did Western Europe’s industrial revolution begin?
Who is the best inventor?
TOP 10 inventors of all time
- Thomas Edison.
- Benjamin Franklin.
- Louis Pasteur and Alexander Fleming.
- the Montgolfier brothers and Clément Ader.
- Nikola Tesla.
- Auguste and Louis Lumière.
- Tim Berners-Lee.
Who was the first person to calculate pi?
Archimedes of Syracuse
Why did the Industrial Revolution start in Western Europe?
The industrial revolution in Europe didn’t happen overnight but only spread over the continent very gradually. One of the triggers was the unusually high growth in the population which set in around the middle of the 18th century and produced a gigantic reservoir of workers.
During what century was Western Europe industrialized?
The first ever transformation to an industrial economy from an agrarian one was called the Industrial Revolution and this took place in the late 18th and early 19th centuries in a few countries of Western Europe and North America, beginning in Great Britain. This was the first industrialization in the world’s history.
When did the industrial revolution begin in Western Europe?