How do I dictate bullet points on my iPhone?
To begin and end a list:
- Place the cursor where you want the list to begin.
- Say “Make That Bullet Style” or “Make That Numbered”.
- Dictate your points, saying “New Line” as needed to start a new point.
- Once your list is complete, end it by saying “Make That Not Bullet Style” or “Make That Not Numbered”.
How do I convert text to voice on my computer?
Best Text To Speech Software
- Ivona. A member of the Amazon group of companies, Ivona is one of the best text to speech software tools in the market.
- Zabaware Text To Speech Reader.
- Acapela Group Virtual Speaker.
- TextSpeech Pro.
- TextAloud 3.
How do I dictate bullet points?
Dictate Bullet List
- Move the insertion point (cursor) to where you want the bulleted list to start.
- Say “Format That Bullet Style”. A bullet is added. Dictate the first line.
- Say “New Line” to start the next line.
- When you have finished the last bullet in the list, say “New :Line”, “Select Line”, Format That Bullet Style”.
How do I convert a recording to text?
If you have an Android phone, here’s how to get it done.
- Pick your app. The first step in converting voice recordings to text on Android is to record your notes.
- Record your notes. To record your notes on the Rev Voice Recorder, just tap the “Record” button and start talking!
- Order a transcription.
What is the best text to voice app?
The 4 Best Text to Speech Apps to Help You Multitask (2019)
- Best Overall Text to Speech App – Speech Central.
- The Runner Up – Voice Dream Reader.
- The Rest of the Pack.
- Voice Aloud Reader.
- The Verdict.
How do you do bullet points in MLA format?
Write the citation at the end of each line when the bulleted items are each a separate sentence. Use the traditional MLA parenthetical formatting. Place the last name of the author, a space, and then the page number inside parenthesis at the end of the line containing the fact needing the citation.
How does speak to text work?
When you speak the words of your message into the microphone, your phone sends the bits of data your spoken words created to a central server, where it can access the appropriate software and corresponding database. When the data arrives at the server, the software can analyze your speech.
What is the best audio transcription software?
The Best Voice to Text Transcription Software
- Temi. Temi is the industry leader in speech recognition software and has been used by ESPN, PBS, The University of Texas, and other major corporations.
- Rev. Rev is the best voice to text solution if you need the best of all worlds.
- Dragon Anywhere.