How do I make my Google site accessible to everyone?
At the top right, click Share. Under “Invite people,” enter the name or email address of a person or Google Group….Preview and share your site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- At the top right, click Share.
- Under “Who has access,” click Change.
- Choose who you can see your site.
- Click Save.
How can I make my portfolio attractive?
How to create a portfolio with these easy tips
- Be thoughtful about what you include. Liz Designs Things.
- Select only your strongest pieces.
- Showcase your most unique and creative work.
- Go for variety.
- Decide on how many pieces to include.
- Do you need a physical portfolio?
- Go high-resolution.
- Stay current.
How do I create a Google site?
Create & name a Google site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- At the top, under “Start a new site,” select a template.
- At the top left, enter the name of your site and press Enter.
- Add content to your site.
- At the top right, click Publish to publish your changes.
How do I create a digital teaching portfolio?
Teachers can establish a digital teaching portfolio by creating a blog, website, or professional presence on social media websites, which can help you showcase your experience and abilities in interview settings as well as to current students, parents, and employers.
How do I make a school portfolio?
What to Include in a Student Portfolio
- samples of work from key learning areas – keep it simple.
- writing samples including plans and draft copies.
- open-ended tasks such as Mathematics Investigations.
- student self-reflection.
- photographs to capture positive learning experiences such as group work.
- goals and targets.
What are employers looking for in a portfolio?
A portfolio provides tangible evidence to potential employers of your accomplishments, skills, and abilities. It shows the scope and quality of your experience and training.
How do I create an ePortfolio on Google sites?
- Step 1: Getting Started: Creating Your Own ePortfolio. 1) Go to sites.google.com.
- Step 2: Editing Pages. 1) Click on the pencil icon to edit a page.
- Step 3: Adding Pages. 1) Click on the New Page button to create a new page.
- Step 4: Formatting.
- Step 5: Editing the Sidebar.
What is the difference between a CV and a portfolio?
Portfolio is a compilation of materials that exemplifies your beliefs, skills, qualifications, education, training, and experiences. It provides insight into your personality and work ethic. CV(curriculum vitae) is a written overview of a person’s experience and other qualifications for a job opportunity.