How to Download property Card Online Pune?
To view Property Card online in Pune:
- Visit the official website of Mahabhulekh Property Card, Pune.
- Toggle down and choose your district.
- After redirection, click on the view property card section and select your property details from the drop-down menu.
- The user can view their Online Property Card, Pune.
How can I download property card in Maharashtra?
Step 1: Visit the home page of Maharashtra aaple sarkar website. Step 2: Click on Right to Services (RTS) option. The applicant will be redirected to the next page. Step 3: Create the profile with aaple sarkar portal to apply online for property services.
How can I check my property record online in Maharashtra?
How to check property details online in Maharashtra
- Visit the official land record website for Maharashtra.
- The official website for land records in Maharashtra is mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in.
- The website is also popularly known as e maha bhumi.
- First, register on the website and login.
How can I download my sale deed copy online in Maharashtra?
- The Government of Maharashtra provides service to download a certified copy of the sale deed and other documents at [www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in link]
- On the home page of the Department of registration and Stamps, click the “e-search” button under the online services column.
How do I find land online?
How to conduct online land search
- Log onto the e-Citizen portal and sign up (if already registered sign in)
- Click on Ministry of Land, Housing & Urban Development link and choose Land Search.
- Enter the title number e.g. Nairobi/Block123/321.
How can I get property ID in Pune?
you can find the property ID on the sale deed or you can visit the revenue department and enquire about section id and peth id from the sub-registrar.
How can I get my CTS number in Pune?
The CTS number is mentioned in the 7/12 extract and the property card. In case of apartments, the number is mentioned on the first page where the schedule of the property agreement starts. However, if you are unsure, you can always visit a CTS office (CTSO).
How do I find my property tax number Pcmc?
Step 1: To view Pimpri Chinchwad property tax, visit PCMC Property Tax portal and click on ‘Property Bill’. Step 2: Search your property details by entering the zone number, Gat number and owner’s name. Step 3: Click on ‘Show’ option, to view your PCMC property tax bill.
How can I get CTS number of property in Maharashtra?
You can easily get the CTS number from mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in (official website of Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh.) Thanks to the digitization of property records, you don’t have to go to the govt. office to know about your property.