What are the sayings about diamonds?
Favorite Diamond Quotes
- “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
- “Angels are like diamonds.
- “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and dogs are a man’s best friend.
- “Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.
- “I don’t exercise.
- “Big girls need big diamonds.
What is the quote about diamonds and pressure?
“Remember diamonds are created under pressure so hold on, it will be your time to shine soon.”
How a person is like a diamond?
A life like a diamond means to rise above gross personal desires which only give us a short-term gain, and to do that which is for the benefit of all: the result is a life of lasting happiness rather than short term pleasures.
What does it mean when someone says you are a diamond?
: a person who has talent or other good qualities but who is not polite, educated, socially skilled, etc. — called also (British) rough diamond. 2. : something that is in poor condition but that is likely to become valuable with appropriate care or attention.
What does it mean if someone says your a diamond?
A person of exceptional character or potential but lacking polish and refinement. For example, Jack is intelligent and trustworthy but lacks manners—he’s a diamond in the rough. [ Early 1600s]
What does it mean when someone is a diamond?
: a person who has talent or other good qualities but who is not polite, educated, socially skilled, etc.
What do diamonds mean?
Diamond meaning associations Diamonds are associated with strength, love and health. As we have uncovered, throughout history, diamonds have been worn by leaders or power figures to symbolise strength and invincibility. Diamonds have also been associated with good health and represent long life and good heart health.
What are meaningful quotes?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What do diamonds do spiritually?
Believing the illumination and reflection of a diamond will inspire imagination and ingenuity in its wearer, they also bring about strength, fortitude and courage through a diamond’s hardness and ‘invincibility’ having the power to drive away bad energy or fortune.